Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Story][Nextgen] Recollections of an Immortal
Re: [Story][Nextgen] Recollections of an Immortal
I understand that Rob, but these where supposed to be Stellvia fen. If anyone could handle massive solar flares it would be them, between handwaved mecha and the plot of the show. Besides Beta Hydri is a G2 sequence star, even if it is much bigger so I't somewhat unlikely that it will be that different from the sun (though that is just a WAG on my part). So I'm somewhat surprised that there are no survivors.
Stilll it's secondary to the needs of the story, which works, so it's only a minor detail that those who investigate things too closely will find.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Messages In This Thread
Re: [Story][Nextgen] Recollections of an Immortal - by CattyNebulart - 03-17-2007, 10:30 AM
Re: [Story][Nextgen] Recollections of an Immortal - by Kokuten - 03-17-2007, 11:19 AM
Re: [Story][Nextgen] Recollections of an Immortal - by Kokuten - 03-18-2007, 02:49 AM
Re: [Story][Nextgen] Recollections of an Immortal - by CattyNebulart - 03-18-2007, 08:20 AM