Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed
Hmmmmm...
Quote:
So my frustration with the lack of plot-progress on OGJ ...
I suspect that's because everyone's waiting on Legend of Galactic Girls. (I'm writing it as fast as I can - chapter 2 is about 1/4 written.) But there's still the SOS-Con story that hasn't been completely told, and an attack on Crystal Osaka that's in progress, not to mention any short-story events that don't involve anyone else's characters.
Quote:
The basic outline is thus - planetbuster bomb used to hold the Solar System hostage ...
Oh, boy. What sort of bomb is it?
Quote:
Temporaly, this will be happening simultaneously/slightly before the finale of OGJ, so characters should not be able to appear in both stories - though comms is always a possibility.
Okay, that means everyone on Stellvia as of LoGG is unavailable for one reason or another...
Quote:
... and lengthy-follow-up-problem.
...although they might be available via comms to help with this part of the story.
Quote:
Current plan is for this to be a Hephaestus flagged operation, though I am willing to give up the driver's seat in-story for good reason, and the driver's seat for the project for VERY good reason and proven performance.
Your idea, your show. Have fun!

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Messages In This Thread
[meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by Kokuten - 10-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by robkelk - 10-05-2007, 12:24 AM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 10-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 10-31-2007, 09:53 AM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 11-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 11-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 11-07-2007, 04:18 PM