Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed
Quote:
*cackles!* Have I mentioned before how much I LOVE the Professor? Only he would come up with disaster relief that for most people would be scarier than the disaster.....
*Grin* I love him too.
Hmm, considering how the UN feels about the prof, the Cataclysm Bomb is probably designed to evade most mundane countermeasures en route to target, it would not do for some beurocrats who are nice and safe to prevent aid for people in need.
Now unlike most mad scientists the Professor does label most of his inventions (with nametags at least), and the name 'Cataclysm Bomb ' is so nice and descriptive, it clearly indicates it's meant to bomb cataclysms, there is so little room for misunderstandings with that name...
Hmm, this brings me to a plot that I have been debating whether or not to use, and I'd want community approval for it before I used it, but it ties in neatly with this plot, so I might as well bring it up now.
I'm debating having the Professor captured by the Boskonians towards the end of the OGJ arc, which provides a good way to bring the story to a climax as the boskonians suddenly become a much bigger threat, and it makes the professor incommunicado for most of this story, making them believe it is a planet buster for a lot longer than they otherwise would.
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Messages In This Thread
[meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by Kokuten - 10-04-2007, 08:57 PM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 10-30-2007, 11:07 AM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 10-31-2007, 09:53 AM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 11-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 11-06-2007, 10:43 PM
Re: [meta/ OGJ Finale]Outline of story, co-authors needed - by CattyNebulart - 11-07-2007, 04:18 PM