Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Story] Yuri's Night

To: "Noah Scott" (Noah.Scott@stellvia.fen)

Subj: RE: Invitation to Yuri's Night

Date: 2014.04.07-0437UTC

>Gina and I will be along, along with a few others, freshly recovered from that Incident we had. Just whatever you

>do, don't call Oliver if he happens to be on the other side of something you don't want broken.

Good. I'll make sure to have some good German beer handy. Any preference ?

>Thank you very much for your kind invitation. This will be the first event that Leda and I will be attending since our

>honeymoon, so please be ready for paparazzi. While Stellvia's vice-president cannot join us (Yayoi is spending

>Yuri's Night her usual way, dodging ice boulders in Saturn's rings with many of the other "serious"

>astroball pilots), my executive assistant Safety, chief engineer Kohran, and aerospace-traffic control chief Miyuri

>have told me that they'd be happy to attend as well.

Unless they follow a guest here, I'm pretty sure they won't be an issue. Spot tends to be difficult to find at nearly all times. Also, please inform Kohran that the colors swear that they'll have 'Destruction Dive 2' done, so she'll be able to test our latest explosive title.

>We should be able to attend, barring any unforeseen emergencies. You might want to break out a few extra

>tables; we'll be bringing along about 40 Blazers who distinguished themselves in recent actions. I'm attaching

>a list, so you can have an exact count. (Food allergies are noted where relevant.) Also, Buckaroo would like to

>attend, but he's got to be in Redmond for some business that can't wait. He'll take some time to telecommute

>during the celebration; we'll bring our own setup, but we will need a connection.

It's more than I expected, but I'll manage. Finding the extra Vodka is actually gonna be the most difficult (1961 bottles are somewhat hard to find these days). I'll have the connection ready. Hopefully Buckaroo will have time for a game or two, as Pride's been fuming about his latest defeat for a while.

>Yes, both Cathy and me have time and would like to accept your invitation... cu at the party!

See you there !

>Thank you for the invitation, Seraviel, but before we accept, I need to know just how many of us you're

>prepared to handle -- there are a lot ofus and even without the children we could potentially swamp you. Let

>me know if you'd rather we send a couple of representatives instead of the whole 1st Fenspace Household

>Battalion.

Send everybody that want to be there, I'll manage to have enough. Just tell me the number in advance and I'll make sure I have enough. As for the kids, I'd be the CEO of a pretty lousy game company if I wasn't able to find something for them to do.

I'll be glad to have you all.

P.S. : Anyone have A.C. Peters' address ? I have a few question about android building that I'd like that to ask her. She can consider herself invited, also.

-Seraviel

CEO of 7-sided dice productions.

We make the games that make the world.

OOC

Here a little about what happened for Seraviel between 2012-14

+ 7-sided dice productions : With the money he made from garbage removal, Seraviel went and built himself one of his dreams : a game company.

+ The sevens : Seraviel is the only human employee of 7SD. All others are AIs. Outside of Raviel, who's Vice-President, the others are called the sevens as a group, as they have been created in batches of seven. Sevens batches are planned, but only four are up. They are as follows :

- The servants : Archer, Assassin, Berserker, Caster, Lancer, Rider, Saber. They usually use their equivalent in F:SN as avatar.

- The sins : Pride, Lust, Envy, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Sloth. They have as avatar the equivalent character in FMA.

- The colors : Yellow, Red, Orange, Blue, Purple, Indigo and Violet. They don't tend to have fixed avatars.

- The days : Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. They use the sailor scout associated to their day as avatar.

The sevens are all members of the Hacker Underspace, know that Buckaroo is an AI , and have been sworn to silence on this fact. As such, Seraviel doesn't know. Buckaroo as beaten members of the seven before in various challenges (He is 10W 0L), and some have taken the fact a little too much to heart.

+ Destructive Dive : A popular game from 7SD. Basically, a space opera danmaku shooter full of explosives. The ability to dodge a Macross Missile Barrage is necessary to survive for any length of time in this game.

+ Spot : Spot has kept on growing and is still growing, always at the same rate, which is 2.2 meters a day. It does mean that by this time, he is a kilometer and a half wide. He has four smaller spheres that he now uses to feed. He is unfortunately still as mature as ever.

-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.

Messages In This Thread
[Story] Yuri's Night - by Seraviel - 04-13-2011, 04:10 AM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 04-13-2011, 06:35 AM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 04-13-2011, 02:42 PM
[No subject] - by Ebony - 04-13-2011, 03:27 PM
[No subject] - by HRogge - 04-13-2011, 06:15 PM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 04-13-2011, 07:02 PM
[No subject] - by Seraviel - 04-13-2011, 11:10 PM
[No subject] - by Ebony - 04-14-2011, 12:09 AM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 04-14-2011, 01:30 AM
[No subject] - by Black Aeronaut - 04-14-2011, 06:46 AM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 04-14-2011, 02:54 PM