Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Story]Its never too late for some trouble (finished)

“Shit, the Spacemarine finally got his hands our of his ass” Cathy cursed as the armored stepped out into the corridor, “and he has company with him.”

She fired a few shots at the attackers, but the amount of returned fire made it difficult to even shoot in the right direction.

“Cortana, give me something, do we even have a weapon to damage this monster” she whispered into her mike, already signaling the catgirls behind the nearly closed door that they would need to retreat.

“I am not sure Cathy, it depends on the quality of the armor. If its a cheap knockoff of the” Cortana began, but Cathy interrupted her.

“Just assume the worst, I have got no time for too much speculation” she replied hectic.

A group of Exocomps were moving forward, levitation a large sheet of Battlesteel in front of them. Cathy and the other Catgirl dropped behind it and began the retreat to the door opening.

“Sorry Cathy, I don’t think you have enough ammunition to kill it. And your gyrojet is the only armor piercing weapon we have” Cortana said quiet, Cathy could her that she did not like this.

“We will think about something, now just get this door closed and sealed as soon as we are through” said as the other Catgirl cried out.

“Move” Cathy shouted and pushed the group through the opening, the door closing behind them before the attackers could reach it.

Vivio was waiting for her on the other side and hugged her, but Cathy did not seem to be happy. “Damned... we are not gaining enough time, at this rate they are in this elevator in half an hour. And then they will have cut the station into three parts.”

Another catgirl nodded. “Tower, Lab 1 and the upper apartments on level 1, storage 4 and lower apartments on level 2 and lab 2 with storage 1 to 3 on level 3. That’s a tough choice.”

Cathy shook her head. “No its not.”

That got everyone’s attention.

“Level one is a death trap, two Modules directly attached to the tower base. Level 2 is even worse, only two modules... we have to go down to the cargo stores, grab stuff from the lab and defend down there. Its the only place where we have the chance to win enough time.” Cathy continued.

Vivio looked at her: “I sense a but...”

“Yes, there is a ‘but’ in this strategy” Cathy acknowledged. “We have to work more on delaying them. We cannot except the doors to do the work for us, we will run out of doors before they run out of time. And we have to do it here!”

“Here in the elevator?” another Catgirl asked.

Cathy nodded. “Yes, here. I would like it more if we would be at the top and they would be at the bottom, but its the other way around. Still, as long as the gravity is working they have to come down a 16 meter shaft while fighting us, that will be very hard to do for them. Its the only place where we could do something like this.”

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by HRogge - 10-21-2011, 06:50 PM
[No subject] - by HRogge - 10-22-2011, 10:40 PM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 10-22-2011, 11:51 PM
[No subject] - by HRogge - 10-23-2011, 07:53 PM
[No subject] - by HRogge - 10-24-2011, 10:08 PM
[No subject] - by HRogge - 10-25-2011, 09:10 PM
[No subject] - by HRogge - 10-26-2011, 09:12 PM
[No subject] - by HRogge - 10-27-2011, 09:05 PM
[No subject] - by HRogge - 10-31-2011, 02:37 AM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 10-31-2011, 03:02 AM
[No subject] - by HRogge - 10-31-2011, 10:21 AM