Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Garvornette

I totally concur on the Boxing vs Jab debate. Without the bruising damage, vs an even con minion, its KO blow, Haymaker, Punch and Jab (and or a brawl) with the bruising its normally Jab Ko Blow, punch (0r a second Jab) and said minion is DOWN.

*Saves off the build*

Some questions about your theories though. 3 recharge and no to hit buff for Rage? this is to bring it as close to a constant on as you can without global recharge shenanigans I take it?

Hmm. May just use as is, may wanna tinker a bit, thinking I'd trade higher end costs... or more likely less damage per throw, in favor of a higher recharge rate in Foot Stomp. Cause I love the damage moderation KD/KB gives. And its just plain cool being able to dribble your opponenet like a basketball. Especially when its Shortimer (who, as part of the joke about him, has the height sliders cranked all the way down. IRL he'd be too short to actually serve!) who took Air superiority also for its KD/-fly effects and has never looked back. In fact, frequently vs Lt's he gets the timing JUSt so so that just as their finally gettting back up they get nailed with a fresh KB from haymaker, Air Sup, or KO blow. Or maybe enven foot punch (though I prefer the ground punch alt animation)
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Messages In This Thread
Garvornette - by Star Ranger4 - 06-22-2011, 11:15 PM
[No subject] - by Logan Darklighter - 06-23-2011, 01:46 AM
[No subject] - by Terrenceknight - 06-23-2011, 04:52 PM
[No subject] - by Star Ranger4 - 06-23-2011, 06:46 PM
[No subject] - by Drenivian - 07-03-2011, 12:26 PM
[No subject] - by Drenivian - 07-03-2011, 12:41 PM
[No subject] - by Star Ranger4 - 07-03-2011, 05:34 PM
[No subject] - by Drenivian - 07-03-2011, 11:44 PM