Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, there were no WMD's in Iraq, huh?
Disclaimer: Facts they may be true
Quote:
I love that the Delaware river is apparently the world gauge for temperature.
Funny... I thought it was. I mean if the river froze over then, but not now it means that the world WAS colder. Guess I was wrong. Im tempted to explain states of matter here but that would involve sinking to a lower level.
Quote:
YOU are exactly the reason why I wonder why ignorant laymen think they know better than trained scientists who have worked in fields all their lives.
Enviromentalists trained scientists, yeah. Great. Can we add reputable to that list. The paper work someone has is not as important as them actually being correct in a provable way. It may surprise you to know that scientists are actually humans.I do believe your going to have to prove this point of yours beyond its simple statement.
Seriously, GW came around as a popular theory from the same people that were talking about a pollution based ice age was coming. They were mostly ignored. Then they got the first proof of GW when they got a hold of orbital pictures of the Ozone layer and saw polar gaps they called holes in it. With no previous data, they saw the terrible truth. Suddenly we are not all going to freeze we are all going to burn!!!
All these holes were going to kill us. CFCs broke down the Ozone layer due to pollution. Nevermind that in California high pollution levels cause Ozone to be generated to the point they have Ozone alerts. The Ozone layer they discovered 20 minutes previous was dying and taking us all with it. That was decades ago.
These people are also responsible for predicting that at 4 billion people in the world would starve as it was physically impossible to produce enough food. We are currently climbing towards 7 billion and distribution is far more a problem now as enough food exists.
Speaking of starving
Quote:
No. The harvest in 1788 was poor; but that in an of itself would not have been sufficient to cause mass starvation had the fiscal and political situation been stronger.
This is your first major logic error of the post. This was a long term issue. The effects of the agricultural die off is long term. Decades and centuries long, long term. The fact the food supply was low and the French kings didnt fix it for so long was a major issue. If the conditions were not present a bad year is something that happens. If your people are otherwise happy they dont lop your head off and revolt.
Quote:
No. The majority of starvation was in the cities, rather than the countryside and had far more to do with the economy than the availablitliy of foodstuffs. There was food but no one could afford it on the wages paid.
Your logic utterly escapes me. I'm quite serious here. The people make less food so the producers keep it for themselves and their landowners. This means less food on the market... so the price goes up. How does the end user getting less product due to less production cancel anything I've said. Also, that the peasant grew what they were told to changes nothing. They are the only group you proven are irrelevant to the issue.
Quote:
No. The primary movers and shakers in the Revolution were the bourgegoisis; the moneyed merchants, traders and craftsmen. Who were fed up with the lack of representation.
So the city dwellers that werent getting food they could afford the ones starving rioted and not the peasants who have food? Guess they could eat cake then? Sorry besides proving you can use Google, youve proven nothing. At least as far as me being wrong, you did prove the unfed were the one rioting and lopping off peoples heads. Which only supports what I said.
Quote:
Conclusion: In matters of history you would be unable to find your arse without both hands, a flashlight, and a team of highly motivated spelunkers.
Im not sure I want to know why your model of finding your own body parts or me finding mine requires a flashlight and cave climbers. You have proven youre a member of the Google religion of remembering nothing.
Quote:
Ironside [...] noted that it carried a disclaimer that explained "the views of the writers do not necessarily reflect the views of the United Nations."
Oh good. It carried a disclaimer. Im so relieved. Guess they have that disclaimer on all their documentation. Backtrack a step and look at the other articles, the U.N. is scum. They havent accomplished anything productive in years.

Messages In This Thread
Re: So, there were no WMD's in Iraq, huh? - by Fidoohki - 04-24-2006, 08:17 PM
Re: So, there were no WMD's in Iraq, huh? - by Fidoohki - 04-25-2006, 04:18 PM
Re: So, there were no WMD's in Iraq, huh? - by Necratoid - 04-25-2006, 06:04 PM
Re: So, there were no WMD's in Iraq, huh? - by Ayiekie - 04-25-2006, 07:53 PM
Re: So, there were no WMD's in Iraq, huh? - by Ayiekie - 04-25-2006, 08:53 PM
Sock puppet season! - by Necratoid - 04-26-2006, 09:00 AM
Re: Sock puppet season! - by Ayiekie - 04-26-2006, 07:49 PM
Re: Sock puppet season! - by Necratoid - 04-26-2006, 08:33 PM
Re: Sock puppet season! - by Necratoid - 04-26-2006, 08:39 PM
Re: Sock puppet season! - by Ayiekie - 04-26-2006, 08:48 PM
Re: Sock puppet season! - by katreus - 04-27-2006, 10:07 AM
Disclaimer: Facts they may be true - by Necratoid - 05-01-2006, 01:06 AM
Re: Disclaimer: Facts they may be true - by Ayiekie - 05-01-2006, 06:37 AM
*sigh* - by Foxboy - 05-01-2006, 05:16 PM
Re: Disclaimer: Facts they may be true - by Ayiekie - 05-01-2006, 05:26 PM
A bit of humor - by Norgarth - 05-01-2006, 06:10 PM
WMD - by hmelton - 05-02-2006, 02:10 AM
Re: WMD - by Ayiekie - 05-02-2006, 03:38 AM
Re: WMD - by ECSNorway - 05-02-2006, 04:24 PM
WMD - by hmelton - 05-02-2006, 04:32 PM
Re: WMD - by M Fnord - 05-03-2006, 02:33 AM
Re: WMD - by jpub - 06-01-2006, 05:54 PM
Re: WMD - by Ayiekie - 06-05-2006, 08:12 PM
Re: WMD - by ECSNorway - 06-22-2006, 09:39 PM
Re: WMD - by Logan Darklighter - 06-22-2006, 10:30 PM
Re: WMD - by M Fnord - 06-23-2006, 12:10 AM
Re: WMD - by Ayiekie - 06-23-2006, 01:19 AM
Re: On the so-called "degradation" of chemical wea - by Ayiekie - 06-27-2006, 04:50 PM