Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An amusing quote
Pissing More people off
The only difference between a martyr and a messiah is getting caught. - Me

I briefly considered going on a moral crusade, but there hasn't been a moral crusade since the dawn of religion, they've all been organized by bloody,
self-serving hypocrites and I don't want to buck the trend. - Me.

And for the really piss in your face and spread it around with a ballsack annoying quotes, here's Pope Benny the Strict.

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the church, is often labeled today as a fundamentalism. ... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be
tossed and 'swept along by every wind of teaching,' looks like the only attitude acceptable to today's standards."

Yes, never let such things as education, science and basic human fucking dignity get in the way of such things as the clear faith based on the creed of the
church. Methinks someone should get a Benedict and many of his loathsome ilk a dictionary; or a first year philosophy course. Now getting them to actually
interact with it is going to be tricky, so we'll cunningly disguise it as an Altar boy.

http://www.huffingtonpost...candal-divi_n_153195.html

Not fundamentalism? Last I checked - and I did check - missing mass is a mortal sin (if done with full knowledge, consent, etc.). Yes Benny. It is labelled
as fundamentalism. Simply because it is. Okay, it you are going to split etymological hairs, it is technically not Fundamentalism (Capital F as in Fuck you),
but rather fundamentalist - small f (also as in fuck you.)

And speaking of another big fuck you quote from Benny, this one before he ascended the throne, took up the mantle and 'ahem' turned the page on his
career.

Quote: Although Catholic doctrine is that homosexuality is not a sin, the church does condemn homosexual acts and the former Joseph Ratzinger stated in 1986 before
he became pope that homosexuality "is a more or less strong tendency ordered toward an intrinsic moral evil; and thus the inclination itself must be
seen as an objective disorder".
Dear Benny, in best holiday spirit, I hope your next internally manufactured yule log tries the squeeze out sideways and you do the full Elvis on
the ornate, inlaid, Vatican bog floor. No doubt the face of Jesus or Mary will be visible in the skids.

Messages In This Thread
An amusing quote - by Norgarth - 12-23-2008, 09:02 PM
[No subject] - by ECSNorway - 12-24-2008, 12:15 AM
[No subject] - by M Fnord - 12-24-2008, 01:01 AM
[No subject] - by Norgarth - 12-24-2008, 07:34 AM
[No subject] - by Morganite - 12-24-2008, 09:28 AM
Pissing More people off - by Rev Dark - 12-24-2008, 07:37 PM
[No subject] - by Rev Dark - 12-24-2008, 07:39 PM
[No subject] - by Norgarth - 12-25-2008, 12:37 AM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 12-25-2008, 12:44 AM
[No subject] - by Fidoohki - 12-25-2008, 05:48 PM
[No subject] - by Norgarth - 12-25-2008, 06:56 PM