Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sally Yates testimony to the Senate Intelligence Committe
Highlights of Sally Yates testimony
The gist of it

Here is what struck me about the entire testimony:

1. Obama told Trump about Flynn's vulnerabilities. Sean Spicer admitted that they thought it was sour grapes.
2. Sally Yates warned McGahn about Flynn being compromised. It took 18 days from being warned to being fired. And that was 4 days after the Washington Post broke the news. Does anyone suspect the White House would had kept Flynn on the payroll if the news didn't leakl?
3. One of the most damming things:

Quote:“One of the questions that Mr. McGahn asked me when I went back over the second day was essentially, ‘Why does it matter to DOJ if one White House official lies to another White House official?’” Yates recounted in her testimony.

Quote:Reince Priebus has tried to downplay what Yates told McGahn. “Our legal counsel got a heads-up from Sally Yates that something wasn’t adding up with his story. And then so our legal department went into a review of the situation,” Priebus said on CBS “Face the Nation” in February. “The legal department came back and said they didn’t see anything wrong with what was actually said.”
Why does the White House counsel think it's a nothing burger if the National Security Adviser is lying about his contact and taking payment from the Russians? the only reason I can think of is Flynn is not the only one on staff with connections to the Russians.
There is way too much smoke to dismiss it. Time to start hauling the White House staff to explain what they know and when did they know it. You have an 18 minute gap in Watergate. You have an 18 day gap in this affair.

And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Labster - 05-09-2017, 12:35 AM
[No subject] - by ordnance11 - 05-09-2017, 02:21 AM
[No subject] - by Labster - 05-09-2017, 09:31 AM
Highlights of Sally Yates testimony - by ordnance11 - 05-09-2017, 09:27 PM