Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time slips on - Need help celebrating
Re: Time slips on - Need help celebrating
Quote:
Especially to me. I've got to get Peggy to build a toon to wear to the party.
Out of curiosity I referenced Dave Menard's pic of Shadowwalker and tried to recreate it in the character creator as closely as possible (without actually going into the game).
Hmm... Some slight limitations with the character creator come up.
Okay. Check this out - This is the overall closest I could come to in the overall pattern based on Dave's piece. (Yes, the eyes are visible. That's one of the limitations I'm about to try and address, below.)
[Image: SW_01.jpg]
[Image: SW_02.jpg]

Apparently there's no easy way to have BOTH the mouth visible AND the eyes covered up with a mask.
There is an option in masks called "Sightless" -
[Image: SW_03.jpg]
But it covers the whole face.
Okay, assuming you don't like that (I didn't) we're left with other options.
[Image: SW_04.jpg]
That one above is using a detail called "Eyeplugs". It kinda looks like plates covering the eyes. Hmm...
Here's another similar option -
[Image: SW_05.jpg]
This one's called "The Plate". It at least has the advantage of not looking like it's bolted on, and it's all of one piece. The cross shaped sections are not really visible unless you're looking closely. And you could always say that they are a compromise protection for her sonor organs while still allowing her openings for them to operate through.
In case the grey bits of Dave's art were just interpretation and she really is meant to be ALL in black, here's an overall of how that would look.
[Image: SW_06.jpg]
There are other eye-covering options, but they involve chains or barb-wire over cloth. Something I don't think you had in mind.
Anyway, Peg, hope that makes your work easier!
Oh and BTW, Sonics/Sonics Defender is a good addition to teams. ^_^-Logan
-----------------
"This kind of thing tends invariably to devolve into the kind of "No, Nakajima, THIS is true power!!" argument that only really works if you're yelling it from the cockpit of a giant robot . . ."
-----------------

Messages In This Thread
Time slips on - Need help celebrating - by His Lovely Wife - 09-03-2006, 10:34 AM
Re: Time slips on - Need help celebrating - by Chibi Konatsu - 09-03-2006, 08:22 PM
Re: Time slips on - Need help celebrating - by His Lovely Wife - 10-01-2006, 01:24 AM
Re: Time slips on - Need help celebrating - by Logan Darklighter - 10-02-2006, 04:52 AM
Re: Time slips on - Need help celebrating - by His Lovely Wife - 10-03-2006, 03:47 AM
Apologies - by Bob Schroeck - 10-03-2006, 01:33 PM