RE: NOT from Chapter 3
08-09-2013, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 08:36 PM by robkelk. Edit Reason: fixed post-Yuku import link formatting )
08-09-2013, 12:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2019, 08:36 PM by robkelk. Edit Reason: fixed post-Yuku import link formatting )
Sofaspud Wrote:Well, I'm only familiar with In Nomine by name, as in, I've heard it's a thing that exists.Start digging here...
So apparently I have to do some digging.
--
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
Rob Kelk
Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country.
Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada
Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada


