Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some times you need a Tank.
Some times you need a Tank.
I do not know if Doug's Meta responds well to Karoke, but it shouldn't be hard to produce this.
'Little Maus Two' - By Simon Leo Barber (From 'Eldritch Hop' set in the Tohoe Storyline)Sung to - Little Deuce Coup

"Now, I'm not braggin', babe, so don't put me down    But I've got the hottest set of tracks in town    When some tank face off with me, I don't even try    'Cause unless he's got Chobham Plate, he's gonna DIE    She's my Little Maus Two - you don't know what I got !
    Got electromag transmission and a whole lot more    Yard of armour on the glacis and a foot on the floor    Well, she sprints like a greyhound at a hundred tonnes    Got the eighty-eight as spotter for the Naval Gun    She's my Little Maus Two- you don't know what I got !
    Then we're coming off the line when the lights turn green    Faster up through twenty gears than a tank's ever been    Now the Tortoise is light, his tracks are startin' to spin    But my Porsche-built suspension's really diggin' in    She's my Little Maus Two - you don't know what I got !
    Hitting twenty-second gear, I've got my paw to the floor    Pushing three miles an hour, hear those Maybachs roar    The Tortoise running second, 'cause it's understood    I got a twelve-pack of diesels sittin' under my hood    She's my Little Maus Two - you don't know what I got !"

Messages In This Thread
Some times you need a Tank. - by itsune9tl - 08-11-2016, 10:55 PM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 11-11-2016, 03:31 AM
[No subject] - by Hazard - 11-11-2016, 02:30 PM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 11-11-2016, 04:17 PM
[No subject] - by Star Ranger4 - 11-11-2016, 10:04 PM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 11-11-2016, 11:35 PM
[No subject] - by robkelk - 11-11-2016, 11:46 PM