Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Errors
Possible Errors
I loved the Step but noticed some possible errors. Sorry if I'm vague with citations, but I noticed the errors over a year ago, tried to join the board (user name Essex), failed several times to access the boards, failed in my attempts to correct the problem, and didn't try to rejoin until after I recently moved.
1). Lisa asked Nene to investigate Doug. Nene had a hardsuit screencapture picture of Doug from a boomer attack. Why didn't Nene notice the link? While it is easily believable that she just didn't connect the two events it may have been better if Nene was left with a nagging thought that she'd seen the guy somewhere before so that she could have a 'forehead slap' moment later.
2). Sylia plans to make older bodies for the rescued child boomer but Doug's earlier research on boomers would imply that boomers die after about 15 years. Since Sylia didn't yet know that Doug's nanovirus would extend boomer lives, why would she be making long term plans for a boomer that was already several years old?
3). Doug gave the horoscope boomers samples of his boomer virus. Why? Given what had already been established they should be able to spread it just by touching things.
----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV

Messages In This Thread
Possible Errors - by Shepherd - 06-26-2007, 02:31 AM
Re: Possible Errors - by Bob Schroeck - 06-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Re: Possible Errors - by robkelk - 06-26-2007, 01:33 PM