Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Open] Panel Submissions, Convention 2026
RE: [Open] Panel Submissions, Convention 2026
Local cons generally just used the Panels Officer to handle that level of programming - I ran a regular gunpla panel, and an occasional kit building workshop at cons. But local cons are fairly small so that flexibility is easy. Three people can be overworked into burnout while a dozen other bask in the glory of being 'committee'

Anyway

-----

to: panels@26.concom.fen
Subj: A not-quite creative achronism

Welcome to the Retrofuture.
Bubblegum Crisis, Megazone 23, Madox, The Dirty Pair, A guide to the future promised to us by the greatest decade ever. Bright colours. Neon Lights. Big Busy Machinery, Buzzing Screens and Wireframe Graphics. The future as it should have been, a thrilling and dirty world crackling with energy, shining lights and deep shadows, without an iDevice or a Facebook in sight

I need a speaker set, some power, and some security people to confiscate any mobile phone and replace them with something a little more 'apprpriate'.

-Jet
------

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Open] Panel Submissions, Convention 2026 - by Dartz - 10-28-2017, 12:46 PM