Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Purging ( Monster Girl Encyclopedia Fanfiction ) (NSFW)
RE: The Purging ( Monster Girl Encyclopedia Fanfiction ) (NSFW)
Chapter 3

The demons warped to the entrance of the Demon Lord's citadel. Druella and Baphomet left the demons by the entrance as they walked up the ebony staircase leading to the main gate.  Gargoyles, once as still as statues, sprung to life to bow to the demons as they climbed the steps. The stone demons gave quizzical looks at the demons' special guest; a human woman held by Baphomet. A human this far into the demon lord's realm would have corrupted instantly. This woman, however, was somehow repeling the demonic energies. The gargoyles kept their questions to their selves, as these demons were important figures for monsterkind.

Two gargoyles, weilding wicked hailbergs, pushed open the towering doors, and politly bow. Inside are hundreds of smaller doors, each leading to their respective beadrooms. The occupants are busy doing what a monster does best; 24-hour sex. Through the chrous of constant orgasms, Baphomet and Druella locate a door far more regal than the rest, adorned with enbony crosses with the devilish wings of a demon. The door of the Demon Lord's bedroom.

Druella kindly knocks on the door, awaiting her parents response.
No answer.
Druella knocks again, angrily banging banging it
No answer.
Baphomet laughes at the Lilm's growing frustration.
" Seems like your parents are really busy today!" she giggly remarked.
" I sure my parents are dieing to meet their gorgeous daughter!" The lilm retorts through gnashed teeth.
She knocks once more, trying to conceal her swelling fury.
No answer.
" Dammit! Mother and father, why can't you hear me! It's Druella, Forth Princess of Demon Realm. I have met a teenager who would easily dismantle your plans for a greater future, and I have evidence! Please hear me!"
No answer.
Baphomet chuckles at the teary lilm, then knocks the door straight to the floor with a thunderous *thud*. For just that moment, the  moaning and squealing  from the monster coples cease, leaving behind an akward silence. The monsters quickly return to their previous activities.
" What the hell Baphomet!" yells Druella.
" Since your mother is clearly prioritizing her man over you..."
" How dare you say such things! My mother is always giving me her undieing love!"
" Even as we bicker, your mother is still pleasing her husband. I don't think we shouldn't bother with the Demon Lord, Druella. We could hunt down that kid by otherselves and give him a good..."
" I've had just enough that of crap come out out of your mouth!" Druella snaps.
Baphomet quickly silences herself.
" I'm through with you! Go straight back to your HQ and your lolis!"
Baphomet quickly scrambles out  the door.
Druella quickly realizes her terrible mistake.
During Baphomet's hasty departure, she forgot to drop off the humanized demon.
The person Druella needed to show her mother.
" Get back here Baphomet!" She shouted in an all to familiar tone
" No! I will not be punished! Never!" Baphomet whined.
The Gargoyles just shook their heads in disappointment as the demons chased each other.
-------

After sorting out that fiasco, the demons finally enter the Demon Lords throne room. The room was as dark as night, save for a few ominously purple glowing torches lining the royal carpet. The demons didn't mind, because their eyesight is adapted to the dark. Instead of a traditional throne, the Demon Lord used a queen sized bed as a makeshift throne. She was in the cowgirl position, facing away from Druella and Baphomet.

" Mother, I've got terrible news." Druella reports to her mother.
"What, my dear?" she says, not even facing her daughter.
" Mother Lililth, look at this..."
" Not now, my deary... I can feel it coming... GAH!"
The Demon Lord's man let out a pained grunt as his penis blew its load. Lilith let out a pleased yelp as thick white fluid was sprayed everywhere on her gentinals. After the powerful ejaculation, the Demon Lord continues with her business, completely ignoring the two again.
" Oh mother..." Druella said heartfuly.
"That demon's devoution for her plans is real freaky..." Baphomet thought.
"Llilith!" Baphomet loudly shouts.
Druella enrages.
"How dare you scream at the provider of..."
" Sweetie, calm down. I want to hear from Baphomet."
Baphomet finally grabbed to Demon Lord's attention. Lilith refused to remove the man's gentinals, and simply pivoted towards the demons.
" Demon Lord Lilith, the human in my hand was a demon who got... humanized, or whatever he calls it." Baphomet dropped her playful tone for exchange for a serious tone.
The Demon Lord examines the woman's body, then flings it off into the darkness.
"Humanizing? Really, Baphomet? If this is just another foolish prank, please leave now." She says in a stern tone.
" Mother, she saw it with her eyes! You don't trust your general?" Druella remarked.
" Hmmm... I may look into it later, but as far as I know, that's probualy a corspe dug from a lich yard. Please leave."
The demon lord turns away from the demons and starts humping.
"Mother?" Druella asks again.
The demon lord quickens her pace, and forces the man to climax once more, quirting juices everywhere.
" I told you that we should have not bother with! She's a sex adict!" Baphomet insulted.
" WHAT did you just call her?" Druella retorted.
"Face the facts. She just sits in her room 100% of the time gettin' laid. No one else In my Sabbath spends such ridiculous amounts of time having sex. Sure, their that Black Mass... but it's just one day! It's aparently an all year afair with your mother. And me and my lackeys go through all the trouble creating drugs and doodads to increase pleasure, but we've hardly get thanked! By know, that teen is probably becoming a hero, and he'll become untouchable! And if he gets to your mother and the lilm, monsterkind is doomed! We've got to act, and now!"
" You have the gall to call my mother a sex adict!?" Druella responded.
" Did you seriously ignore my little rant?!" Baphomet snapped.
"That's it! Punishment time for you!"
The demon froze on the spot.
"N-No..." Baphomet weaky spat.
"Your really no different from a human man, you know? Always act so tough, untill you pierce their attitude with pleasure."
Her tone became more sultry.
"You could use some training. Lots of it. He-he...."
"Druella, please! I'm am obedient little goat!" Baphomet pleaded.
Black drops of ink formed all over Druella's body. The ink slide down her body to form a puddle of pure demonic energy. The puddle became more solid, then in defiance of gravity, rose off the ground as a platform for the Lilm. Tentacles reached out from the blob to grab a fleeing Baphomet. The slimly appendages dragged a kicking Baphomet straight towards Druella.
" Once I'm through with this, you'llbe a nicely trained goat. He-he!" The lilm laughed.
" Hey... Why is it so dark here? It's practically  nightime!" A new voice rang out.
Druella and Lilith stopped their sex to find the source of the voice. They found a fully naked woman stumbling in the darkness. When their gazes met, the woman screamed: "Monsters!" before running out the door.
" Druella, something is wrong with that woman... My energy should have corrupted her instantly, but she's still screaming in terror." Lilith pointed out.
Druella released her grasp on Baphomet.
" That's what I was trying to tell you, mother! There's a man who can transform monsters into humans, and they stay as humans!"
Lilith's eyes grew wide with shock.
" You two must stop that man at once! The damage he coukd do to monsterkind is unthinkable!"
" Don't worry, mother! I'll properly educate that silly human!" the lilm said, smacking her lips.
Druella and Baphomet strolled back to the staircase, but Baphomet was once again snared by tentacles.
" Agh.... Not this aga..."
A tentacle was quickly showed in her mouth.
" Now, now what was that thing you said about childish monsters acting lewd? I can certainly help you with that..." Druella snidely remarked.
The tentacles were all up in her erogerous zones, causes her to moan lightly.
"Louder!" She barked.
The tentacles were rubbing madly against her boby, driving her to a climax.
" This feeling... it's amazing! I want to be a dirty, dirty sister!"
"I've got you a new brother for you, Baphomet?"
"Where! I need to get penatrated!"
" He's somewhere near the forest with that damned teenager..."
" Ya! Big bro, I'm coming!"
The Baphomet teleported herself away.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Purging ( Monster Girl Encyclopedia Fanfiction ) (NSFW) - by iii - 01-02-2018, 12:37 AM