Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Senate comes up with an idea to avoid future government shutdowns
RE: US Senate comes up with an idea to avoid future government shutdowns
For too many years the line fed to the masses has been that "You cannot have a decent job with a decent wage if you don't have a college degree." We here, understand that this is bullshit, but the majority of people belbelieve because that is what they were always told growing up. The next problem is that the teachers unions promote this thinking along with the belief that working with your hands to build or fix things is beneath the abilities of everyone who is a citizen intellectual and that those who do such things are beneath them, ie, lower class.

People accuse me of being anti-intellectual because I don't like their politics, don't like their attitudes, because I enjoy living a simpler life, and because I backed Trump. (This only after the last election.) To them i am every -ist in the book because I don't agree with them or bow and scrape to them, (because they feel they are my betters).

I have no problem with people who actually do know more than me, I actually enjoy learning new things, viewpoints and cultures. But gods please, don't think that just because you have some piece of paper from some group of people just as stuck up and rich as you that you know everything there is to know.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Messages In This Thread
RE: US Senate comes up with an idea to avoid future government shutdowns - by Rajvik - 03-24-2018, 02:26 PM