Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...)
RE: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...
Having GM'd SR5 - and having it been basically the first system I ever GM'd, I can straight up say that Helen is right -without ever having read second ed. The rulebook is laid out like the Winchester house. Even the basic introductory scenario is so badly laid out that plot basic information like where the hostage is is left hidden in the bottom of a paragraph. I ended up winging the last half of it.... so we became the group that spent two whole sessions in McHughes.

Just remember....

....If your runner makes a deal with a corp stooge whereby the stooge must only bring two 'vehicles', those two 'vehicles' will be the gnarliest attack helicopters possible.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area... - by Dartz - 03-12-2018, 05:04 PM