Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...)
RE: Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...)
If you've got any advice, I'm sure Peggy would love to hear it!

Right now, Ylva has only a 2 Charisma. Before we started the game we spent an evening just "doing things" with the system to refresh ourselves, including all manner of magical tasks, and we quickly realized that with her current Charisma, her ability to summon spirits is all but crippled. The weakest possible spirit, Force 1, is still half her current Charisma which pushes the difficulties and drain up dramatically; we ran Ylva through summoning a spirit, and she promptly took Deadly stun and passed out. So yeah, Charisma is a priority for her, just to get that half of her shamanic abilities into usable shape.

(Lukas already has a respectable Charisma, partly from his bioware, but +4 on top of it wouldn't hurt at all.)
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...) - by Bob Schroeck - 10-04-2018, 08:24 AM