Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stormy seas ahead for Trump's Lawyer
RE: Stormy seas ahead for Trump's Lawyer
(04-12-2018, 05:15 PM)Labster Wrote:
Rajvik Wrote:honestly my take on this is that they are fishing, Mueller is looking so hard for something, ANYTHING that he can throw at Trump and is coming up with nothing that he decided to either piss Trump off enough that Trump fires him or try and get him in a nickle an dime perjury trap
Wait what really?  So Robert Mueller, a registered Republican who George W. Bush appointed to lead the FBI after the 9/11 attacks, is working so hard to throw anything at Trump that he got other people to agree to do this?  Those other people are Geoffrey Berman, United States Attorney for the Southern District of New York, who was appointed to lead by Jeff Sessions and is a former partner at Rudy Guiliani's law firm.  And the warrant had to be approved by Rod Rosenstein, another Republican and Trump appointee.  And finally, a federal judge had to decide that it was not a fishing expedition, and the standard had been met to investigate the President's personal lawyer.

I guess under your theory Republicans really really hate Trump.  Perhaps you should consider voting Democratic in the next election, so Trump gets a fairer deal.

not to sound like a smartass, but there are Republicans who hate Trump, thus the name, "Never Trumpers" they are the ones who wanted the same milkwater canidate to go against Hilary in the General election and got pissy when Trump, and not Jeb Bush got the nomination. Now, also you have to take into consideration the Good Ole Boy network that is seeming to come to light the longer this investigation goes on. Mueller's "attack dog prosecuter" who had a 9-0 overturn in the Supreme Court, who is known to have suppressed exculpatory evidence, and was a party to the Whitey Bulger/mafia framing that caused 2 innocent people to die in prison, all of Mueller's people along with Comey came through that same district of New York and have friends there, which i'm sure includes a few judges. 

In short when you show me actual proof and not innuendo of supposition, then i might believe the accusations, until then i'm taking the mainstream media who have been against this president and his team since before day one with a whole truckload of salt
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Messages In This Thread
RE: Stormy seas ahead for Trump's Lawyer - by Rajvik - 04-14-2018, 06:38 AM