Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's That Time of Year Again, 11th Edition
It's That Time of Year Again, 11th Edition
(As folks are sure to recall, we've been doing this for more than 11 years, but a quick search of the forum shows I've only been using this thread title since 2008...)

We are starting our annual week at the beach on Long Beach Island on Saturday.  As has been usual the last few years, we have more than enough consumer electronics handy that I will not disappear from the boards as I used to in the early 2000s.

The place we've stayed at the last couple years turned out to be way too small if everyone wanted to be in it at once, so in January Peg and I did some legwork down in LBI and found a much larger place for about the same rent, just fifty feet from the beach and just two blocks away from one of the family's favorite restaurants on the island.  Everyone's looking forward to it.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
It's That Time of Year Again, 11th Edition - by Bob Schroeck - 07-03-2018, 05:23 PM