Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's That Time of Year Again, 11th Edition
RE: It's That Time of Year Again, 11th Edition
(07-10-2018, 08:17 PM)robkelk Wrote: Oh, dear. Here's hoping everything turns out for the best.

Thanks.

Quote:About the only good thing in all this is you didn't discover his problem when you were already away from home.

This is a fact.

(07-10-2018, 08:45 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: Jeez, that sucks. Hopefully it's just something relatively minor like an ear infection messing with his balance, but just multiple falls are bad enough regardless of the reason.

There might be an ear infection, but I do not, for one, think that's the main problem. I think the main problem may be that he's spent enough time on the flat of his aching back that his legs have visibly atrophied and can no longer reliably bear his wait. (He relies on a Zimmer frame to get him from the house to the car and back, or from the car to wherever we've gone out [cinema, restaurant, what have you] and back. KGHM and I have had, and not just recently, to drag him bodily within reach of something he can use to lift himself up.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's That Time of Year Again, 11th Edition - by Mamorien - 07-10-2018, 09:09 PM