Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(08-19-2018, 04:25 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Well, the reason I ask is because the abilities your SI's in those fics have or gain?  I'm not gonna cry at all if your characters start exhibiting those abilities over time in There's Nothing Better.
Well, the original plan for Fenspace was for Noah Scott to be my SI... Money and gynoids, hurrah! Smile Or maybe not; there are enough intelligent, attractive ladies in that apartment block already.

Hmmmmm... Maybe the Warriors World SI. After all, I already have a V&V character sheet for him.

(08-19-2018, 04:25 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: Rob, nice trick with getting them some of their favorite things from back home.  Though did it help Hyouga?  Kinda hate for the poor girl to feel isolated like that from the other girls - even if they don't make an issue of it, I can imagine she might still feel stigmatized.

However, I just realized that we seem to be missing some people: Luna, Artemis, and Diana.  They should have been with Mamoru and Chibi-Usa.
The mooncats are there, I just haven't mentioned them in this particular side-story (yet). They made an appearance in Reach for the Moon.

Hyouga... the poor girl has nothing for the wish to bring over; all she has that's her own is her glasses, a hair ornament that keeps her side-tail in place, and a latent mental bond with Misaka Misaka, and she manifested with those. In canon, even her other clothing changed at the whim of whoever manifested her, or in one case it changed multiple times as she walked down the street. As far as Academy City is concerned, she's a thing, not a person. This is something I'll explore in a future sidestory; as the people in SI-Rob's apartment learn more about the A Certain... stories, they'll sympathize with Hyouga more. And SI-Rob will definitely be caring about Hyouga.

Changing gears: I've already started writing the next chapter in They go to the land of the ice and snow, and, as writing tends to do, the characters forced the plot to take a left turn at Albuquerque. The secret of Mii+Ami+Rob's feelings for each other will be getting out, and local gossip Ruiko won't be able to keep her mouth shut; I need some reaction/congratulatory/advisory/warning tweets from other characters.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 08-19-2018, 05:10 PM