Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(08-31-2018, 08:41 PM)robkelk Wrote: I just did that, myself. I also added a scene to the "after-party" section (yay for retro-foreshadowing!), which brings the percentage of scenes that involve at least one of my characters to 87.5%. Am I exerting too much influence on the story?

FTFY.  

I think we just need to get people writing here a little more.  I'm writing more towards Rob's cast since he's also writing, but also because I'm more familiar with those canons.  There's a lot I could write at the Evangelion cast, I guess, but if I don't know anything about their circumstances, it's hard.  But we have more than enough characters capable of unconditional love to actually help those people.  Same with team RWBY, where I think Yomi and Yang would enjoy a pun competition.  I actually just need to rewatch some Tenchi Muyo, it's been the better part of a decade since I've seen any.  (As if Tomo needed more screen time here, I did just realize that canonically she wants to join Interpol, so why not the Galaxy Police?)  Firefly, though, I have no idea what to do with.

In somewhat unrelated news, I'm disappointed that in Firefly FLUXX, there wasn't a keeper called "The Sky" with the text "This card cannot be taken from the person who played it."

(08-31-2018, 08:41 PM)robkelk Wrote: (Oh, yes - Brent, I saw your new email. May as well reply here: I think you'll like Ai Yori Aoshi. It's almost "slice of life", except that it has quite a few "broken bird" characters... and they help each other mend their wings.)

If we're nominating works for other people, can you consider Murdoch Mysteries?  I'd do it myself, but for some reason I thought Ottawa might be more appropriate for them for uh, some reason.  Murdoch would just love the modern tech, and Crabtree would be over the moon with the whole metacontinuity business.

EDIT: A girl he hasn't seen in decades pops up, and says she spent the last 18 years training to become his wife.  This is like a giant red flag, if the flagpole for the red flag was a giant green onion being waved by a duck. (And apparently I'm writing in Alice Carroll speak now).
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 09-01-2018, 01:32 AM