Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(09-30-2018, 02:59 PM)Norgarth Wrote:
Quote:but I don't want to add any more characters to my apartment just now.
on that note...

___ wandered into the Apartment block's  backyard and was puzzled to see a hole there, surrounded by a white picket fence and a with a mailbox next to it.  Approaching it, he was able to make out writing on the mailbox; B. Bunny.

From behind him came a voice, "Ehhh, what's up, Doc?"

Ben blinked as he turned and saw THE WABBIT himself.

The one and only.

Accept no substitutes (or 'reasonable facsimiles').

Bugs.

Bunny.

"hooooleeeee shit."

The wabbit pauses for just a beat, before going on, quite lackadaisically, "Ah, ya know, Doc, ya may wanna be careful with language like dat.  There could be kids in the audience."

"Yeah, about that."  Ben motions Bugs Bunny closer in that conspiratorial sort of I-gotta-tell-you-something way.  "You know how you're always breakin' the fourth wall and talking to the audience?"

"Yeah?"

"You're on the other side of that wall now."

Bugs Bunny blinked, then stood straight with a disbelieving smile on his face.  "Naaaaahh.  You oughta pull the other one, Doc.  It has bells on it."

Ben grinned.  He knew how this game worked, and Bugs Bunny is not immune to the rule of funny.  "Okay then.  Ya don't believe me?  Step outside and have a looksie at what's out there."

A moment later, Ben was treated to the rare sight of Bugs Bunny walking back into the complex through the breezeway, spazzing and making all sorts of derping sounds.  He only smiled and shook his head as though to say, why do they never believe me?  He then pulled out his phone and fired off a text message for Belldandy.

Quote:I deeply appreciate that you've sent me one of my childhood heroes, but an animated rabbit is an animated rabbit.  Please send a nothing-strange-here charm when it's convenient for you.

PS: As long as they can behave themselves to a relative degree, I don't mind if you send the other Big Names of the Looney Tunes.  There's still enough room here, and I'm sure everyone here will absolutely adore their antics.

But anymore than that, then we'll have to build our very own Toon Town here in San Antonio.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 09-30-2018, 11:30 PM