Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
@BA I assume he's in San Antonio because he took a wrong turn on the way to Albuquerque?

I guess I like to think of the cards as platonic ideals of their concept (typically with additional cuteness).  So Mirror kind of is her name, but that's pronounced ミラー, which is just a bit longer than the name Mira ミラ.  Heh, I'm not the only one who had the name idea before, jisho.org lists Mira as a reading for the name 鏡.  Lol, English reading of kanji.  I kind of picked Mira without much thought, but we may have accidentally leveled up the card.

Names are important in magic.  I know this because of my computer wizardry, and what are known as the two hardest problems in programming:
  1. Naming things
  2. Cache invalidation
  3. Off-by-one errors
Just as a general FYI, October is the busy season for both my job and my volunteer work for the election.  I'll be around to talk, but I won't have much time for writing.  Sad but true.  After November 6, I'll be available much more (once I finish the celebration and/or mourning).
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Return of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 10-01-2018, 02:10 AM