Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
Some of them just manage to continue what they were doing unnoticed, because they were minor enough to have the Metacontinuity just change around them.  The cases I've used or will use so far:

* The Lagoon Company is working for Ciel Phantomhive more or less directly, though they have time to do a few other odd jobs.
* Rita Madsen from Rita is someone who can always manage on her own -- she manages to talk her way into a job with nothing more than the resumes she entered the universe with.  Her friends are not quite so resourceful, and will be happy to live with us, but there's something lone wolf about Rita.
* The Dude has found an L.A. bowling alley, and hasn't even noticed changing into another universe
* The characters of Highway Blossoms are on the road most of the time and are concurrent with the plot, so they may not have had a reason to notice moving to a different universe, other than things being a bit stranger than normal.
* City Hunter Ryou Saeba just appeared in Tokyo, doing his mokkori thing

* Moonbase Alpha seems to just appear as a whole structure (surprise!), but they'll definitely need support from Earth (supplies!)
* I'm thinking of having Kaleido Star just appear with its dorm building and circus tent intact, so Sarah would continue to be dorm mother ... but Kalos would have to move in!

I'm tempted to nominate my friend David for an apartment house in Amsterdam, but I'd have to ask him.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes) - by Labster - 12-11-2018, 10:00 PM