Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes)
(12-21-2018, 07:49 PM)robkelk Wrote: Okay, I've updated the page for Bob's place (including adding an appropriate quote).

Now for Norgarth's place. Before I commit anything, please confirm: the displacees include Mahoromatic, Fraggle Rock, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Stargate SG-1, X-Men Evolution, and Mr. Bean?

I must admit, I've mostly just been tossing out ideas as they occur to me.  If someone has objections/concerns about anything, I'm open to discussion.  I was more just thinking of what sources  (and associated villains) we can indicate are available. 

Similarly, now I'm wondering if the planets Cybertron and Gobatron are now floating out in the galaxy, trying figure out why space is so crowded all of a sudden.  Huh, on that line of thought, perhaps the worlds of Eternia and Third Earth as well...

@Labster
The Dresden Files Show wasn't bad, and it was enough to get me to start buying the novels at least, but yeah, there were quite a few changes from the books.

Another possible reason for sources not appearing in the story is some sources simply require Laws of Reality that are simply too divergent from our base reality/stuff already added.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] Galaxy Building (Where we make Magrathea look like small potatoes) - by Norgarth - 12-22-2018, 10:17 AM