Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
first post! Wrote:
  • BlackAeronaut wants the SIs to get abilities of some sort. Dartz is still a 33-S. BA will be developing his "mages can't sense him" trick, and has plans for "Squishy" to give him an arm cannon. Rob's been to Hvergelmir and is now all wet (and has been geased into having a third girlfriend). Labster... seems to be having trouble coming up with something for Brent.

Early on, I decided that it would be fun to do a "real SI", because I had never done the format before.  And it is fun to get to play around with animu girls.  But then when I think about what kind of power to give myself, I don't know what kind of power I would even want.  Like, I wouldn't even deserve power, I'm kind of a total asshole, just wasting half my life on stupid shit.  Lately I haven't even tried that hard to do anything -- meet people, do my job, help my family.  Let alone trying to revolutionize the world -- I just don't care enough about people to do that.  So I just sit around and waste my intelligence, and sometimes get angry or frustrated.  It's hard to see how an SI would be any different.

I mean, I know I could just make a character of myself, like an idealized form.  Maybe that'd be cheating on the SI concept, maybe not.  But it's still hard to get the separate concept, as I'm pretty sure I'm not judging other characters as harshly as I do myself.  And, like, Tomoyo would know something was up.  And that still doesn't solve what the SI character would want.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 11-12-2018, 08:39 PM