Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(03-05-2019, 02:32 PM)Dartz Wrote: This is where the fact that I've lived in a box for far too long comes in to play. I don't know if it's obvious or not but I really don't comprehend people well enough to make interpersonal drama work. Or even know most of what people do together

That's actually a little worrying.  My standard advice for "I don't understand people" is tell you to join a tabletop role-playing game.  It's a closed environment that allows for experimentation and mistakes.  If it's a deeper "I see what people do but I don't understand why anyone would want to do that", it's probably more about thinking outside your own value system.  But the rule of thumb is that it's not all that implausible for a human to want anything, but to have all sorts of other desires and doubts.

But... the good news is that you don't have human characters.  We can expect sexaroids to only emulate human desires, after all.  And given what kind of people they are, I'd expect some sociosexuality.  If you can handle yuri smut, a lot of the manga by Mira (circle: Peachpulsar) are really good.  There's a lot of sex, but also a focus on emotions and relationships, and power and attraction.  EARTH GIRLS is probably the best, it's about a lesbian band living in prehistoric times.

Switching topics, I think I've finally figured out how to write Akari's afterparty scene.  I'm not sure if I'm borrowing Coyote from Gunnerkrigg Court, or just a character who looks and acts a lot like him.  But as usual, I had chosen the right answer by accident -- Akari wearing a costume of Scheherazade  -- and just needed to take that idea to it's logical conclusion.  Once I get that written, it's the last major scene from me for Halloween, unless I decide I need to include the new gondola delivery inside the Halloween story itself.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Third Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 03-06-2019, 01:56 AM