Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Given my tastes, which web comics should I be reading?
RE: Given my tastes, which web comics should I be reading?
(03-09-2022, 07:09 PM)Labster Wrote: Since we've had our discussion, Four King Hell's host Smack Jeeves went offline.  This state of affairs could not stand, so I sent a clank to explore the Internet Archive, and fashioned a fine and elegantly crafted compilation:

Four King Hell comic archive (.cbz)

For those that don't know, it's a Sailor Moon fan-comic that takes place after the 5th Season of the anime, and the Four Heavenly Generals who were Prince Endymion's counterparts to Princess Serenity's Guardians have somehow come back to life....

.....and decided that they're all gonna get with their Senshi counterparts because one of them Heard It Through The Internet that This Is The Way.  (Additionally, there's a 4th Wall Breaking bet going that whoever succeeds first will be the new Main Character.)

With everyone being perfectly in-character for the anime-versions, hilarity en-fucking-sues.

Oh, and there's PLOT! too.  (Without spoiling things too much... others come back as well, which indicates something is most certainly going on.)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Given my tastes, which web comics should I be reading? - by Black Aeronaut - 03-09-2022, 08:15 PM