Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages
RE: [OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages
Snrk!  Now Itsune got it!  Honestly I have no idea why Paranoia Agent brought FLCL to mind - VERY different beasts, those two anime.

Regarding FLCL though....  Honestly I think it'd be fun to have those crazies running around.  Though we'd have to hash out what they're doing, where, why, and how.  And I can't help but think that once Haruko catches Benjamin when he's in hi-gear (e.g.: when he gets juuuuuust slightly unhinged when they go to clear out the Sailor Senshi's castles) that she'll think to herself, "Okay, now THIS guy fucking GETS IT."

Oh!  Electric Guitars as devices!  Eh?  Eh?  Wink

Regarding artificial mages...   Yeah, once Penny shows up and Washu gets enough data to science the shit out of it (she's also studying the Midchildan/Belka devices as well as the Puella Magi's soul gems), she'll probably be able to create artificial linker cores for whoever needs/wants one.

Also recall that she's going to make Jail Scaglietti into her Special Friend Lab Assistant.   Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages - by Black Aeronaut - 07-22-2019, 09:07 AM