Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages
RE: [OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages
(08-27-2021, 06:33 PM)robkelk Wrote: (blows dust off thread)

(coughs)

Considering how many of these Devices are being planned to make up for shortfalls in their partner's or owner's abilities, it isn't unreasonable to think a device could be used simply to mitigate a pre-existing condition.

So... Sailor Pluto's Device. Should it be designed to help her deal with Malleable Causality (at least to the point where Hotaru won't feel guilty about leaving Setsuna on her own while she goes on a date with Ben), or will that be taken care of earlier in the narrative?

Hmmmm....  I'd be inclined to say no, and mainly because it would be a much simpler matter to have a Goddess seal those parts of her abilities.

That said, though, I can't see Setsuna saying no to an upgrade.  Their original weapons are only capable of a few spells, while an ID can synthesize hundreds of spells.

(08-27-2021, 10:07 PM)Labster Wrote: Is my ID designed to make up for my SI's lack of moe?

Dunno.  I can't seem to recall what yours was.  Or are you saying that you'd like it to make up for his lack of moe?  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Brainstorming] Intelligent Devices for non-"Lyrical Nanoha" mages - by Black Aeronaut - 08-28-2021, 01:23 AM