Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another reason to not use Chrome
RE: Yet another reason to not use Chrome
I think I've used Firefox since I first got the internet and the PC I had wouldn't actually run IE6.

I'll cling onto it. A cert' SNAFU is an easy thing to happen. When work these days is waffle-stomped through the drain to keep up even critical things somethimes get splattered just from overwork - or someone esetting the calendar reminder a day too late (I've done that).

I'm a little less hesitant about Mozilla simply because there's less of a conflict of interest there. If it's a way of helping keep firefox free and open I don't particularly mind - in lieu of contributing code I can at least let there be some telematics by way of contribution to the project. I uused to run the test pilot stuff when I had a Linux install going.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
Yet another reason to not use Chrome - by robkelk - 01-23-2019, 08:23 AM
RE: Yet another reason to not use Chrome - by Dartz - 05-04-2019, 06:57 PM