Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020, the election campaigns have begun
RE: 2020, the election campaigns have begun
(02-04-2020, 12:02 AM)Labster Wrote: At long last, the first election of 2020 has happened, and the results are... the results are... I said, the results are... very late.

The only possible explanation of it is that the Russians hacked the Iowa Dems new app to make Tulsi Gabbard win.

Well, there's a another possibility, that Trump sent the FBI to occupy the Democratic HQ so he could destroy their Jeffrey Epstein tapes.  Yeah, probably that.

I guess we'll find out who won, eventually, or not.  Who cares really.  The BBC put it best earlier today:

BBC World News host guy Wrote:Iowa is not first because it's important, it's important because it's first.

And here I'm thinking it was because of America's inability to understand the concept of preferential voting in even its most basic form.

"I vote for candidate one!"
"Well, OK, your candidate is non-viable - so who would you like if you can't have them"..... 
"But I voted for candidate one..."

Or the tendency to throw unnecessary technology at the simplest of things. I get the idea of photographing the caucuses - because, well, there's the ballots standing there - but a Caucus App?

A bag of hammers would be appalled at how dumb this is.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020, the election campaigns have begun - by Dartz - 02-04-2020, 01:56 PM