Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020, the election campaigns have begun
RE: 2020, the election campaigns have begun
Honestly, I think Sanders is our best bet.  After all, when Hillary got the nod over Sanders, the majority of the people that voted for him wound up voting for Trump instead....

....And had almost immediate buyers remorse once they saw that he was every bad thing people said about him.

My prediction?  History is going to repeat itself, because dumb fucking boot licking shitheads in The Establishment don't want to learn from previous lessons.  They just want to force their way in no matter what others think.

It's in this way that I know that, despite my preferences, both sides are out of touch with the base.  Democrats make platitudes to their vocal minority, completely disregarding the moderates and ignoring the root causes of today's issues.  Republicans enable their donors to do whatever the fuck they please, so long as they keep donating to the cause, and embrace bigotry and sexism because that seems to be the thing that's working out the best for them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020, the election campaigns have begun - by Black Aeronaut - 02-04-2020, 09:49 PM