Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info][PLOT][Arc 1] The Midoriya
[OOC][Info][PLOT][Arc 1] The Midoriya
Okay, so I've been giving it thought what few spare CPU cycles I've had lately....   Dodgy

Here's what I got in mind so far.

3902 McCullough Rd
San Antonio, TX 78216

.jpg   Midoriya1.JPG (Size: 84.55 KB / Downloads: 113)

This is a busy little corner in the unincorporated Olmos Park enclave of San Antonio.  If you pan north and east a bit, you'll find a thin, twisty, meandering little road called Contour Drive.  This is no ordinary neighborhood.  Local millionaire businessman Red McComb makes his home here on this street.  Thus, it will be here that we're find the Lowell-Bunnings and Tsukimura households.  It's amazing this isn't a gated community, but despite its affluence, Olmos Park is down to earth like that.

There is also a gun club nearby, but it's nothing to stress over.  It's a trap and skeet shooting range where they use low-power bird shot.

An idea I have is that when they do show up, the building changes so it has a second floor with apartments in the same Art Deco style as the storefront below.  The main apartment will have direct access to the main storefront.  The roof will have the family dojo and garden.

As usual, the rank and file will not notice these changes, as the Metacontinuity, with its malleable causality, will make it seem as if it's always been that way.  The only people that will notice are displacees and Managers.

Basically, this will be one of those things that manages to slip through the Goddess's carefully cast nets.  As for the plot, I'm still trying to hash that out.  Don't worry, it will come at some point in time or another.

The main reason I like this is because not only is it in a wealthy neighborhood that will easily support the Takamachi family's public business venture, the storefront itself is whimsical and trendy.  While the sudden shift to the Art Deco style will undoubtedly throw the Takamachis, they will certainly get used to it as the visual style is inviting and friendly to Americans, loudly declaring "Good food is found here!" Even if it's not exactly what Americans are used to, San Antonians are increasingly metropolitan these days, even among those of the Conservative bent.

Thoughts?

Messages In This Thread
[OOC][Info][PLOT][Arc 1] The Midoriya - by Black Aeronaut - 02-08-2019, 03:39 AM