Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Info][PLOT][Arc 1] The Midoriya
RE: [OOC][Info][PLOT][Arc 1] The Midoriya
Oh no, my place is a WAYS off...

And it's not quite the nicest neighborhood.  I wasn't kidding about it looking rough in my writings.

As you can see in the next picture here, we're in close proximity to Lackland AFB.  Once in a while we get overflown by a VC-22 Osprey doing training out here.  Lemme tell you, them some LOUD suckers when they're barely even 1000ft overhead.

Also, I can hear the Air Force trainees doing their firearms training from where we're at.  That's how close we are.

Also, Boeing has a major maintenance facility at the old Kelly field (nee Kelly AFB), so seeing C-5 Galaxies flying overhead is a very common occurrence as they need x-amount of flight hours after major maintenance to be recertified for service.  C-17's, C-130's, KC-135's are sometimes seen as well, and even Air Force One will stop by to have work done now and then.

Here's what the place actually looks like from the front...

And from the back, you can see a bit of what the units look like from inside the courtyard.

The neighborhood being a bit on the rough side, Ben will drive everyone out to prime trick-or-treating territory - about a mile north is an elementary school and a large park.  The park has several baseball diamonds, a playground, jogging paths, and even a skate park.  This is the most likely location for that confrontation with the bullies.

Bit more to come due to attachment limits...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Info][PLOT][Arc 1] The Midoriya - by Black Aeronaut - 02-08-2019, 09:12 AM