Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warframe
RE: Warframe
I don't see them having multiple endings for spacemom, largely because they'd have to record multiple sets of dialogue from that point onward to accommodate every possible quest giver outcome. So I'm not concerned with that. Besides, my characters tend to have a bit of a White Knight complex, even if they look as gothy as my WF character does. So she always chose the white path. Although I was pleased that the last big mission arc didn't really have a *bad* choice arc. Both paths were inherently "correct," they just allowed you to pick one that fit your personal philosophy, without feeling like you have to kick puppies for a living to experience the "dark" choice.

My ID in the game is Kitsushadow. Why such a pretentious name? It fits the character. Given their background, what they experienced, and how they were badly betrayed by the very organization that created them, I felt she would pick a name which fits the pretentious nature of the Orokin people, while also shading it with her own inner turmoil. So, yeah. Some thought went into her name and look.

Messages In This Thread
Warframe - by Dragonflight - 02-13-2019, 07:40 PM
RE: Warframe - by Shader - 02-13-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: Warframe - by Dragonflight - 02-13-2019, 11:31 PM
RE: Warframe - by NifT - 02-14-2019, 11:26 AM
RE: Warframe - by Black Aeronaut - 02-15-2019, 03:38 AM