Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(03-16-2019, 05:45 PM)Labster Wrote: The thing that's wrong is pretty easy to see: it's a bunch of white dudes trying to justify why it's okay for them to assemble a harem of younger women lol.  Your social more of monogamy is coming in conflict with the assertion that polygyny is a the more natural state, but don't really have the background to know why your value in this case is important.

... If it's that much of a problem, we can just go ahead and stop. And by stop, I mean drop the project completely.

Seriously.

While I don't mind being criticized, it becomes an entirely different ball game where you start getting into territory where we can get tarred in a very bad way. And I'm pretty sure that Rob would agree with me on this point. If critique is to happen, let it happen with Death of the Author applied. Otherwise, we will start saying things that cannot be taken back easily.

(03-16-2019, 05:45 PM)Labster Wrote: On another topic: I just realized that Coyote is the tutelary for San Antonio, much like Cait Sith is for Neo Venezia.  The reason I just now realized this is that I read an article about basketball by accident.

Can you point me at this article? You have piqued my curiosity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 03-16-2019, 06:34 PM