Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(03-18-2019, 08:34 AM)robkelk Wrote: Write it!
(03-18-2019, 04:27 PM)Labster Wrote: Fund it.

Will do.  I just wanna also get the plot outline for the next story arc banged out... which pretty much takes place right on the heals of this one...

(03-18-2019, 04:27 PM)Labster Wrote: Although I was half-expecting Precia to show up in the Imaginary Number District.

And if it's about a week or two after Halloween, that make a perfect time for Cinder Fall to pay a visit to Los Angeles.  Makes me wonder who else has been giving Precia grief.

If you got ideas, please do share them.  I'm always on the lookout for ways to make things more... "interesting".  Wink

(03-18-2019, 06:27 PM)robkelk Wrote: So... Precia in San Antonio, Cinder in LA, and the Unseelie in Ottawa, all at the same time?

I think we've identified just when things kick out of low gear.
(03-18-2019, 08:08 PM)Labster Wrote: Don't forget the Red Lectroids on Jersey.  It's gonna be Wall-to-Walpurgis Night!

Yeah, the only problem is that after this and the next story arc, it's gonna be kinda hard for me to top that.  I've got a few ideas, though.

(03-18-2019, 11:13 PM)Inquisitive Raven Wrote: @Black Aeronaut
Just a quick proofreader's note: "Simulacra" is strictly a plural. The singular is "simulacrum."

Thanks!  I'll make sure that's patched up when I get around to banging this thing out.  Shouldn't be too hard for me now that I know exactly what to do.

In fact, the hardest part now is going to be cooking up some engaging fight scenes.  The problem with that is that reading about a fight scene is nowhere nearly as fun as watching a fight scene.  I would be impressed if someone could transcribe a Monty Oum fight sequence and keep it interesting to read.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Black Aeronaut - 03-18-2019, 11:29 PM