Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(03-28-2019, 03:43 PM)Dartz Wrote: All I see....  are the ghosts of excel sheets and the hollowing out of my soul.
My day job is involves automatically making these Excel documents, primarily for the purpose of haunting our clients dreams.

(03-28-2019, 03:43 PM)Dartz Wrote: Anyway, this shared project really isn't turning into what I thought it'd be. I don't know if I'll drop it, but I don't think I'll be taking part in any of the real big expansive crescendo stuff - it really doesn't fit my style. I've got vague fragments of ideas but nothing to fill them out, and some that may be a little bit pointed. The plot's moved on far to far to have Data commenting that it'd be inappropriate for him to have an intimate relationship with one of the girls if he is in a position of authority be more of a lampshade hanging or a personal attack.

Yeah it's... it's not untrue what Data says either.  Both are expressions of true will. One of my criticisms of Lyrical Nanoha has always been that Nanoha acts like a 40 year old trapped in a tweenage body.  Fate to some degree too, but her situation is Complicated.  Osaka is by comparison a much more normal teenager than Nanoha.

I was planning on my SI dating Tomo.  But before this happens, Yomi says this person is twice your age, are you sure you really want to do this?  Even there, with an 18 year old, there's a question of propriety.  But it's one of those things that depend entirely on circumstance.  He can't evict her, because he's not the owner; he can't harm her because Sakaki wouldn't allow it.  She occasionally considers herself above a commoner like him.  Where it would be probably inappropriate for Brent to date Kaorin, even if she's from the same cohort, because of her weak self-esteem.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 03-28-2019, 06:06 PM