Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(04-14-2019, 12:41 AM)Labster Wrote: Bob, do you think it to be best that I break the Samhain portion of the Halloween story out into its own tale?  It's more or less self-contained, but it also might be nice to have something a little less heavy after Ben's time with Fate.

Oh, that's a tough one.  It is wonderfully self-contained, and would make an excellent side-story, but you're right that you need something lighter to follow that sequence.  Then again, the "Duchess Tomo" sequence is pretty light, and could probably serve that function...  You know, none of this is written in stone (yet).  Split it off as a side story, and if the remaining material doesn't work properly without it you can always merge it back in.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Bob Schroeck - 04-14-2019, 08:39 PM