Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(04-30-2019, 07:22 PM)robkelk Wrote: Hmmmmm...

Brent, I don't want you thinking I'm asking you to do something here.

It's just that I had reason to look at LA on Google Maps (Q: "How reasonable would it be for Mimette Mimi to stay in Venice and work in Hollywood?" A: "Very, if she learns how to drive, and if she's going to live in LA, she'll need to learn.")... which tells me that, if you go a few blocks east on Venice Blvd from the Mitsuwa Marketplace, you'll find The Museum of Jurassic Technology. From the reviews, that sounds like someplace Tomo would take practically anybody who visits and asks to see a museum. And if the Ottawa crowd visits LA for more than a day, both Rob and Ami would ask about museums... (Usagi: "No! Not another museum!")

Assuming the reviews are accurate, Ami would be puzzled until she figured out what this is a museum of, while Rob would love every minute of it.

Shall we assume the reviews are accurate?

Really because it feels an awful lot like you're asking me to visit the museum in person. And I think that can be arranged. Big Grin
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 04-30-2019, 10:36 PM