Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
Yeah, I think I'm out.  I asked you to be careful with how you use a setting -- basically me just pointing out a trap, something to consider.  If that's going to cause this response, then I don't really think that there's any way I can be on a creative team with you without antagonizing you.  I've held back on an awful lot that I would feel comfortable telling most collaborators, but I think it would have made things worse here.  In hindsight, pairing someone who was abused with a perfectionist wasn't gonna work.  Chalk it up to creative differences.

I know this is probably unusual in your experience, but I only bother to correct people that I think can actually improve.  It's a compliment.  People who are lost causes get ignored in favor of people that can learn.  You write pretty well, you've just got to find your own path.

I guess I'll just leave my stories here -- I hereby grant a CC-BY 2.0 license for all my work thus far in There's Nothing Better, so you can pretty much repackage it any way you want so long as I get attribution.  Do whatever you want with the story -- I may figure out how to repackage mine elsewhere.  Damn if you didn't come up with a great writing prompt, though.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by Labster - 05-07-2019, 03:03 AM