Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals
(06-13-2019, 06:09 PM)robkelk Wrote: BA, I really need you to choose some Halloween costumes for Ben's displacees. I don't need story fragments, but I do need this.
https://theresnothingbetter.miraheze.org..._Megami.29

(06-15-2019, 06:01 PM)robkelk Wrote: EDIT: Rajvik, since you haven't bowed out yet, we need costumes for your displacees, too. I went with a gag that Rei Ayanami was going as one of the Rei Ayanami Expys, but if you have something better, go ahead and change that.

Rajvik, thank you for your reply. I'll go with that.

BA, I see not even one of your character's costumes listed here. The only changes on the wiki since the end of the cooling-off period have been made by me. I have not received a PM or an email from you.

I wasn't asking for stories. I wasn't even asking for plotbunnies. I only asked for something that you should be able to at least partially come up with in a few minutes idle thought while sitting at a red light. And I didn't even get the courtesy of a reply asking whether this could wait. What I got was:

(06-15-2019, 08:42 PM)Black Aeronaut Wrote: I'm sorry, Rob.  I've been getting nailed with a lot of early mornings lately, and it's really screwing with me.

I've had early mornings every day this calendar month.

Throw me a bone here, man. Give me at least one displacee's costume.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][PLOT] The Fourth Thread of Planning for Arc 1 - Arrivals - by robkelk - 06-21-2019, 07:21 AM