Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[RFC][Info] Playing with Boom-Boom (Or, Antimatter and You - A Children's Parable)
RE: [RFC][Info] Playing with Boom-Boom (Or, Antimatter and You - A Children's Parable)
Be fucked about nuking it out - but when you consider how many critically accidents that resulted in nothing more than a blue flash and maybe a little thump in a tank have still resulted in people rotting alive from the inside out- probably Lots.

Enough to get well and truly Piked if you're lucky.

Okay, so a good chunk of that is neutron radiation (which turns you radioactive so you self-fry too) there's still a blast of nice gamma rays and x-rays.... then you have shit like delta rays which are the electrons sent flying off the atoms all your hard radiation just hit like shrapnel, bremmstrahlung radiation which are x-rays caused by those electrons hitting dense shit and coming to a sudden stop.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [RFC][Info] Playing with Boom-Boom (Or, Antimatter and You - A Children's Parable) - by Dartz - 04-11-2019, 02:26 PM