Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mastermind
Mastermind
I had a level 50+ Mastermind on red side before sunset and managed to set up keybinds to keep them all in check.  Now with Homecoming a thing I naturally rerolled a MM and had to go digging to find bind files but there is a how to guide on them here! Skip down to the text files section, yes, those few in a txt doc will do the trick.

I can answer a few questions about it (mainly because I had to bash at it with a hammer to get mine working) once in game type "/bindloadfile c:\coxmmbnd\covbindsRobot.txt" (c:\coxmmbnd being the path to where I put my txt files, covbindsrobot.txt being where the "load XYZ" portion comes in.)  To test whether you need to tweak the files just summon your bots hit numbpad 0 then 9, if you get the place here reticle then it's ready to go.

I'll be on for a bit this morning and probably later on this evening showing my Pop the ropes since he's coming up for three weeks and loves him some MMOs.  

I can be a bit cranky at times but ya'll are my peeps so don't hesitate to ask for anything.

Messages In This Thread
Mastermind - by Vyperpunk - 05-11-2019, 08:50 AM
RE: Mastermind - by Niteflier - 05-11-2019, 05:46 PM
RE: Mastermind - by Vyperpunk - 05-11-2019, 07:39 PM