Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Characters, Free To A Good Home
RE: Characters, Free To A Good Home
Heh, I was thinking Sugar Rush sounded like a fun alternate personality to use for the Unleashed/superspeed combo I prefer in Champions Online if I ever got back into that. I even have the candy cane swords to use for it, though I wouldn't want to delete Velocirapture just to switch names.

(for those not familiar with CO, the Unleashed archetype is twin swords AOE melee with a little regen and a few TK like effects, in the form of a defense that means you can always be "blocking" as long as you keep tapping that key in between attacks, and a choice between a toss/knockdown or .... I forget the other option since I never took it. Basically modeled on a Dark Jedi ala Starkiller from The Force Unleashed. Superspeed isn't a theme for anything as such, just an option for travel powers, but saying "She's a speedster" is more interesting than "she waves swords around, and does a handful of other loosely related things." And archtypes are the Free to Play ghetto, to entice players into either subscribing or buying a US$50 character slot that can use the freeform powers selecton.)
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
Characters, Free To A Good Home - by Sofaspud - 05-27-2019, 12:27 PM
RE: Characters, Free To A Good Home - by classicdrogn - 05-28-2019, 05:06 AM
RE: Characters, Free To A Good Home - by Shader - 05-29-2019, 11:34 AM