Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff
(10-16-2020, 05:00 PM)Rajvik Wrote: actually i've been in the thread this comes from, the current ideas are that the Navy is hiring him to help write the book on summoning and shipgirl interaction, with the help of the USS Sable and USS Wolverine

Actually, I posted it here first, if only by a few minutes, so technically this is the thread it "comes from." Well, if you don't count the Dresden quote as a one liner in ... whichever fic it was starring USS Salt Lake City, AKA Pepper? It was a couple years ago now -- That caught a few Likes but no further discussion (not surprising, it was after all just a riff on the events in that story) and I didn't get around to revisiting it even this superficially until now.

Honestly, I like the idea both ways, or perhaps the hired consultant part just comes after more direct involvement, when the Navy is trying to get everything straightened up now that the bullets and spells aren't flying.
--
‎noli esse culus

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crossovers that Should Be: The Write Stuff - by classicdrogn - 10-17-2020, 11:39 PM