Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Situation Vacant] Reactor Chief Engineer
RE: [Situation Vacant] Reactor Chief Engineer
I've turned this into a sort of story on Spacebattles - it's a bit more filtered as a story:
https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/...rk.962443/

I'm finding it hard to figure out where to take this that doesn't end in a firearm cleaning accident. That's why I sort of spat out the last piece just to sort of reassure people that - on some level - it wouldn't go in that direction. Jet tried to reach out to *someone* who has some level of emotional intelligence and who'll know that if their ex is calling them at stupid O'clock in the morning it might not be a friendly call.

Some of how Jet's feeling sort of reflects how I've felt in the last year or so - but then, that changed in the last few months after I started going in this direction.

It's a sort of feeling that made it difficult to write in that other project while I could sort of have some freedom to flow here in the direction and talk about it. It's okay to have feelings here.

---

The hard part is that, unlike the other Fenspace characters, it's really hard to tell what Jet does in her downtime. What is she when she's not 'on' - because most of her life has turned into various shades of being 'on' and nothing else is really enjoyable. I don't think Jet knows what she can do that'll be enjoyable anymore

---

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Situation Vacant] Reactor Chief Engineer - by Dartz - 02-19-2022, 07:37 PM